Nas has announced that in celebration of his New Year’s Eve concert at the iconic Radio City Music Hall, he is inviting aspiring designers to create a poster to commemorate the evening. One winner will be chosen by Nas, and 100 limited edition prints will be produced and sold as the official poster for the concert event. Posters will be available for purchase at the merchandise table on the night of the show. 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief.
In addition, the winner of Nas’s choice will also receive:
* 50% of the profits received from the sale of their poster, with the other 50% being donated to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief
* Two tickets to Nas at Radio City Music Hall on December 31, 2012 (travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the winner)
* Framed copy of their winning design, personalized by Nas
* An additional five prints of their winning design
* Five posters displayed on-site at Radio City Music Hall on December 31, 2012
* Exposure for their submission on Nas’ Facebook and Twitter pages
* There will also be a people’s choice vote. The winner of this vote will receive:
* Feature for their submission through Nas’ Facebook Page
* Two tickets to a Nas concert of the winner’s choice
The deadline to enter is December 6th. Voting opens December 7th at 10am PDT and closes December 14th PDT. The winner will be announced on December 21st.
The appearance of Nas at Radio City Music Hall is happening in conjunction with the release of his critically acclaimed new album, Life Is Good, his sixth album to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
For more information on how to enter/vote please visit:
For more information on Nas please visit: